Swansea Historical Society

The Wheelwright Shop

 

The Wheelwright Shop

Address: 102 Elm Street
Built: Moved & remodelled in 1913
Architect: Probably James Mason
Present Use: Two Family Residence
District: 1, Swansea Historical Village District
Style: Rectangular 2 Story House
Exterior wall fabric: Wooden Clapboards
Outbuildings: Garage
Other features: Porch & Bay Windows
Altered: Yes, probably 1913
Moved: Yes, 1913
Original use: Wheelwright Shop
Information recorded for the Swansea Historical Society in 1978 as part of the Virginia Frost collection

The Wheelwright Shop