Swansea Historical Society

The Slade House

 

The Slade House

Address: 167 Elm Street
Built: c. 1755
Architect: Phillip Slade
Present Use: Residential
District: 1, Swansea Historical Village District
Style: Two Story Colonial
Exterior wall fabric: Shingle
Outbuildings: Modern Garage & barn
Other features:
Altered: Ell in rear, Screened Front Porch
Information recorded for the Swansea Historical Society in 1978 as part of the Virginia Frost collection

The Slade House