Swansea Historical Society

The Sister Houses

 

The Sister Houses

Address: 155 & 157 Elm Street
Built: c. 1906
Architect: Philander Wilbur
Present Use : Residential
District: 1, Swansea Historical Village District
Style: Small 2 Story Cottages
Exterior wall fabric: Wooden Shingle
Outbuildings: Garage
Other features: One house slightly larger than the other
Altered: No
Information recorded for the Swansea Historical Society in 1978 as part of the Virginia Frost collection

The Sister Houses