Swansea Historical Society

The Hill House

 

The Hill House

Address: 1 Main Street
Built: c. 1720
Architect: Unknown
Present Use: Residence
District: 1, Swansea Historical Village District
Style: Early Colonial
Exterior wall fabric: Clapboard & Shingle
Outbuildings: Garage remodelled from shed
Other features: Two story ell probably added early
Altered: No, except ell
Original owner: Jonathan Hill
Original use: Farm House
Information recorded for the Swansea Historical Society in 1978 as part of the Virginia Frost collection

The Hill House