Swansea Historical Society

The Case House

 

The Case House

Address: 789 Stevens Road
Built: 1870
Architect:
Present Use: Conference Center
District: 1, Swansea Historical Village District
Style: Originally Victorian, now Colonial
Exterior wall fabric: Wooden Clapboard
Outbuildings: Garage Attached
Other features: House completely remodled, Francis Johnson - architect
Altered:Yes, 1938-1939
Information recorded for the Swansea Historical Society in 1978 as part of the Virginia Frost collection

The Case House