Swansea Historical Society

The Almy House

 

The Almy House

Address: 127 Elm Street
Built: 1932
Architect: Albert B. & Julia Almy
Present Use: Residence
District: 1, Swansea Historical Village District
Style: Dutch Colonial
Exterior wall fabric: Wooden shingle
Outbuildings: Garage - one car
Other features: Nice fireplace
Altered: No
Information recorded for the Swansea Historical Society in 1978 as part of the Virginia Frost collection

The Arnold House